Privacy & Security Policy
Updated Privacy & Security Policy
We (TrendPink PVT Ltd. Reg No. 13162298, T/A Pink Apple Cars) are committed to protecting your privacy and promise to collect & process your data safely and securely when you use, Airport Transfer Services provided by us or our website.
Our Privacy Promise to You
Transparency – We will always tell you what data we’re collecting about you and how we use it. We never share your data with anyone and will never sell your data.
Secure – We are committed to always follow best industry practices to ensure your data is stored safe & secure. We protect the confidentiality, accuracy, and availability of the information we collect about you.
Control – We will only send you SMS, WhatsApp, or email regarding your booking information, confirmation, completion & invoicing process. We may contact you via email about any offers from our side ONLY.
What information do we collect about you?
- Personal and contact information when you use our service online, via chat, email, or by phone. We may ask about your name, pickup address, drop off address, email address, telephone number(s), No. of luggage you may carry.
- Details (and copies) of your communications and interactions with us via our Customer Care Team or otherwise, including by email, telephone (voice recordings), online via webchat, the feedback button, or on any of social media channels.
- We never keep records of financial details at all about you i.e. Credit / Debit Card details etc.
How and why we use your personal data about you?
- We only use your personal data to fulfill bookings made with us and we may contact you via SMS, WhatsApp, Email, or via Online Chat in due course.
- Staff Training – We may use copies of your communications with us including any voice recordings for Staff training purposes.
- Fraud Prevention - We may use your personal and contact information, financial information, information about any transaction between you and us, information about your use of our website, or technical information, in order to undertake analysis for the purposes of identifying and dealing with any fraud or fraudulent activity.
- There are two main types of cookies and technology. Here's how and why we use them:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use some functionality on our website, such as signing in to your account.
- Performance cookies
- These cookies collect information about how you use our website and help us improve the way our website works by making it easier for you to navigate to and complete various tasks i.e. preparing quotes, making bookings, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding how we use your information, please contact our control centre on 020 3002 9029 or email us through the Contact US page.